To strive towards achieving access to affordable and high-quality health care for every individual in a dignified manner.
• To develop and enhance the investment and distribution of critical health care in our communities.
• To initiate and support front line medical projects in our communities.
• To assist and support front line medical organisations and personnel in times of crisis.
• To educate and equip local communities to stop the spread of preventable diseases.
• To raise awareness of mental health issues.
• To volunteer where possible in our local communities.