The alleviation of poverty by means of the local action of Tablers through a combination of long term community projects and the creation of opportunities whilst ensuring the continued fulfilment of today’s most basic human needs.
• To identify and address poverty within each club’s own community.
• To be responsive to the changing impact of poverty within each club’s community.
• To partner with other service organisations to avoid the duplication of efforts within the same communities.
• To be committed to the advancement of dignity to those living in poverty within each club’s community.
• To create new opportunities to leverage community projects.
• To ensure empowerment through job opportunities.
• To ensure the fulfilment of today’s basic human needs through the provision of food and clean water.